Navratri has kicked off and it’s the perfect time and excuse to add colour not just to celebrations, but to the walls of your home as well. While we make the most of every opportunity to make the living room and bedroom smarter, this year, add some colour to your kitchen. However, when it comes to reviving the heart of household, some basic décor rules need to be taken care of.
Nikhil Chopra, Director of Stosa Cucine, an Italian modular kitchen brand, shares his set of tips and tricks to brighten up your kitchen this festive season.
1. Choose the colour carefully. Avoid going for dark or bright hues as they make the kitchen look smaller.
2. Glossy light shades add prestige to a kitchen. They also give the space a soothing effect.
3. Avoid adding colour to the complete space, it stops appealing to the eyes eventually.
4. Avoid using funky colours.
5. Modify your kitchen with a combination of coloured and textured shutters.